APRIL 8 – COLLECTORAMA – A show that encompasses all types of popular culture memorabilia. EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT
JUNE 10 – FANCON – A show that spotlights comic books, and all kinds of toys. EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT
SEPTEMBER 9 – FREESTATECON – A show that spotlights local and regional creators of comic books, primarily writers and artists, DIY, zines, with comic book dealers.
NOVEMBER 11 – JUST ANNOUNCED! – TOPEKARAMA – A show focused on all kinds of pop-culture memorabilia, including but not limited to music, sports, all kinds of gaming, anime, vintage comic books, and toys, dolls, figures, statues, and more!
APPLY FOR EXHIBITOR SPACE
It’s easy to get an exhibitor spot at any or all of our shows. Start here, and follow these simple instructions.
- Read and understand our rules and guidelines
- Fill out the form on this page completely, including the checkboxes for the shows you wish to have exhibitor space at.
- Use the floor layout diagram to determine what is available. Blacked or greyed spaces are not available.
- After submitting the form, we will send you a confirmation email, and after that, an invoice. (Note that this is not automated, and it can take up to 24 hours to process your request.)
- Pay for your space. You will have four days from the invoice date.
booth & table availability
Table and Booth pricing shown below.
Space that is not blacked out is available on first-come, first-served basis.
ELECTRICITY – Electricity is not available for booths 11-30.
Red asterisk * designates a required field